PROFESSIONAL RUG & CARPET CLEANING SERVICES
CARPET CLEANING SERVICE
City Cleaning is one of the city’s well-known suppliers of domestic help. Thanks to the advanced equipment and methods they use, our carpet cleaning and stain removal products are highly sought after. Our goal is to make sure that your carpet for your family is clean and healthy.
Using sophisticated extraction of hot water, we leave you with cleaner, quicker drying and, most importantly, safer carpets and upholstery. We also specialise in rug and mat washing, using only gentle detergents to wash the material.
How We Clean Dirty Carpets
Such small bacteria and dust particles may be loosened by modern steam cleaning but it does not completely remove them. Much of this residue is left behind as the carpet and air-dry upholstery.
In addition, humidity and heat will create the perfect atmosphere for rising mould and mildew as your carpet dries from the traditional steam cleaning. Both of these outcomes can pose potential health risks to your family, especially those with asthma or other breathing problems.
We remove even deep-seated debris and bacteria using high-tech hot water extraction. This enables us to provide a cleaner, healthier carpet and a healthier home environment.
Our Carpet Cleaning Methods
Cleaning carpets is a method of removing dust or stains from your carpet. Normally modern cleaning machines work on heated water or steam. Carpet cleaning may also involve spraying a protective barrier in the future intended to repel dirt or soil. What may be the correct procedure for you to wash your carpet? If you own a carpet, then cleaning the carpet will be a problem that you need to tackle. A specialist carpet cleaning company can advise you on your carpet’s recommended method.
Hot Water Extraction Method
We are using a highly efficient carpet cleaning machine for hot water extraction. It rinses your carpeted areas with hot water and a fabric-specific cleaning solution. Then, along with the dissolved dirt and grime, it removes the moisture (up to 95%). It is an effective method of stain removal as it can reach deep into the fabric to take care of the stains that are embedded in the padding.
Hot water extraction uses high-pressure hot water to rinse the carpet or upholstery fabrics, reaching deep inside to dislodge rough stains and messes. The energy involved also helps to kill bacteria, preserving the health of your friends.
Steam cleaning is recommended for most types of modern synthetic carpeting, high-traffic areas around the house, carpets in commercial buildings, and items which are deeply soiled and affected from stubborn, old stains. Depending on the room temperature, the drying time after a steam wash takes between 2 and 4 hours.
The following are types of carpet fabrics which can be steam cleaned:
An expensive and easily damaged fabric, very absorbent.
A most popular carpet fibre that is resistant to moisture and traffic.
Durable fabric but vulnerable to greasy stains that can be hard to remove.
Popular fabric that is easily cleaned and doesn’t shrink over time.
Resistant to stains and sunlight, but not as durable as nylon and polyester.
Rug Cleaning for All Your Tapestries, Shags, Runners and Throws
The method of rug sanitation depends on the type of rug you have and the fibre you have.
A standard cleaning procedure is necessary for seed, cotton and synthetic rugs. This involves carpet inspection, pH check of all stains, dry vacuuming, initial cleaning and pre-treatment of any stubborn marks and agitation with a rotary comb.
Then either hot water extraction or dry cleaning is used by the cleaners. Oriental, Persian, shag and silk rugs may require additional treatment, such as using special detergent for rug cleaning or grooming after the entire process has been completed.
City Cleaning’s engineers are fully trained. To ensure that the fabric is not damaged, they patch-test and determine the most suitable cleaning solution for your rug cleaning. They use safe shampoos and detergents that are not harsh on the fabric or at home. The procedure freshens and rejuvenates the colours of mats and rugs of all kinds.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Heavily soiled places require pretreatment with emulsifiers that break the binding of soils to carpet fibres over a short period and are usually sprayed onto the carpet before the dry-cleaning process is used primarily.
Dry carpet cleaning techniques are mostly technically “very low humidity” (VLM) processes, relying on dry compounds complemented by application cleaning solutions, and are a significant factor for 24-hour commercial installations due in part to their very fast drying time.
Shampooing is the use of a motorised circular brush that introduces foaming cleaning products on the carpet surface and is scrubbed into the carpet next. Wet shampoo cleaning with rotary machines, followed by full wet vacuuming, was prevalent until around the 1970s, but with the advent of encapsulation, the industry’s understanding of shampoo cleaning shifted.
Enjoy Healthier And Cleaner Carpets With City Cleaning
Stagnant water gives rise to bacteria like mould. Steam washing uses high-pressure water to try to clean carpets with detergent. It leaves damp floorboards and underlays behind.
Dry cleaning uses a fraction of steam cleaner water and our proprietary carbonating solution bubbles up to the carpet layer with the dust. A much cleaner carpet and a safer house are equal to less heat and carbonation.
Key Benefits of Our Rug Treatment
- Stay Clean Longer Carpet is thoroughly cleaned without harmful chemicals for brushing. Sticky chemical residue typically left behind by many market-based cleaning solutions may accumulate dirt after washing, rendering rug dirty at a faster rate.
- Ease of Convenience When the cleaning procedure is done in your premise, washed rugs can either be used immediately. If your rugs are washed in our factory, we undertake to return cleaned rugs to our customers within 3 days. Heavy soiling or smelly rugs would take longer than 3 days to return, as more work will be required to ensure rugs are cleaned and treated thoroughly.
- Highly Effective City Cleaning has washed thousands of rugs, made of fragile materials such as natural dyes or animal fur, and has an excellent record of achieving outstanding cleaning results.
- Use of Safe Chemicals City Cleaning is one of the first carpet cleaning companies to clean rugs using environmentally safe and biodegradable cleaning products that do not expose you and your friends to chemical residues from carpet cleaning. Exposure to chemicals found in cleaning agents is becoming a concern on the market as research has shown that these chemicals can cause health-related problems in particular for those allergic to these chemicals.
How Do We Clean Rugs?
Our extensive workshop rug cleaning procedure will agitate the rug first and thoroughly remove loose dirt particles. Rugs will then go through the cleaning process to brush biodegradable “sponge-like” material into the rugs to remove the residual dirt in the rug.
The brushing motion would also help open and lift flattened carpet fibre while inside-out washing the rug, reviving its softness. Chemical effective removal of stain would be added to areas where the carpet holds visible stains. The solution would be left in the carpet to soak dirt particles in the fabric and at the end of the carpet cleaning process will be thoroughly collected and discarded.
If the rug emits some unpleasant odour, our cleaning experts will recommend an odour control procedure that would require a few more days of treatment to ensure the neutralisation of unpleasant odour.
Finally, washed rugs will be sanitised using chemical-safe treatment to remove bacteria and other micro-organisms such as dust mites, moulds, fungi that may lie in the rugs.
How Frequent Should I Clean My Rug?
The recommended frequency of carpet cleaning would depend on rug use. If there is heavy traffic on your rug, kids/pets at home who can spillage or urine sometimes stain your rugs, then rugs should be washed 2 to 3 times a year.
If children or allergy sufferers are involved, rugs should be vacuumed daily and professionally cleaned at least twice a year, as rugs tend to contain high amounts of dust and dust mites that often cause allergies such as asthma, rhinitis, etc.
If in doubt and need more rug cleaning details, you can arrange to meet with our consultants to discuss your needs. Call us for a free consultation online now.
Engage Our Carpet Cleaning Service
- Make an appointment with us On the date and time you requested, a fully equipped carpet cleaning technician will arrive at your address.
- Complete inspection & cleaning We look closely at each carpet or rug’s fabric. The technician will determine the best cleaning solutions available for the specific materials that make up your products. Then he will vacuum the carpet, pre-treat any stains and proceed to steam clean them using a special machine and an industrial vacuum.
- You’ll enjoy durable results It’s more than just polished carpets that you get. In the property, you get better air quality and thus better health for you and your family. The products may even look as good as new and this will make your home feel better overall.